Monday, December 29, 2014

Leopard Nails (Konad M57)

Hello Dazzlers, 
Today I want to share the first image that make me fall in love with nail Stamping. 

a very simple Leopard image from Konad M57 

It was back on 2011 when I first discovered Konad 
and played with it for sometime then completely forgot 
'bout it since I was so busy with "life" 


Recently I'm back again with nail stamping. 
I watched so many tutorial on youtube 
on this stamping and its endless creativity 

Once again I fall in love with nail stamping 
<3 <3 <3

Do you still remember your first nail design 
that make you a nail addict? 

details: 
1. OPI Curry up don't be late 2 coats and 1 coats of OPI Thrills in Beverly Hills 
2. Konad M57 
3. Konad stamping polish black 
4. Seche Vite Top Coat 





No comments:

Post a Comment