Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Faceshop Trendy Nails BL601 Swatch

Hello Dazzlers,
Today I have nail swatch again from The Faceshop Trendy Nails BL601 

I really love this new polish line from The Faceshop 
in term of bottle packaging. 
The bottles are "SLIM" which mean more space for storage
(If you're polish addict like me, you'll know what I mean hahah) 


Besides that, the size is 7 ml per bottle 
which I think is just perfect size. Not too little not too much 
Comparing to OPI mini with 3.75 ml and it tiny miny brush, 
this trendy nails brush just perfect 
(Forgot to take picture of the brush, but promise 
for the next swatch I'll include the brush photo)

BL601 is 
Pastel sky blue color with creme finish. 
All of the photos are with 2 coats no top coat. 

Thank you for reading 
See you on next post 
XOXO 




No comments:

Post a Comment