Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Nars Laser Cut Eye, Cheek and Lip Palette Swatch

Hello Dazzlers, 
How's your day?
Last weekend I was searching bronzing powder for contouring, and I heard a lot of nice review about Nars bronzing so I want to give it a try. 


So when I went to counter, I was planning to get the duo blush and bronze palette 
then I saw this 

Nars Laser Cut 
Eye, Cheek, and Lip Palette 
The packaging is really pretty 

Inside
The packaging is so nice. 
They have 2 stack first stack is eyeshadow 
and bottom are blush and bronze 
also place for lip gloss 
Really handy for people who love traveling 

First stack the Hardwired Eyeshadow 
1matte and 2 shimmer 
I'm not sure whether they have this shade sold individually 


and If you open the lid of eyeshadow 
you can see under it are the blush (Day Dream) and 
bronze (Laguna) 

Swatch on my hand 
Hardwired eyeshadow really pretty and pigmented 
well the rest also have great pigmentation. 

Swatch of Dolce Vita 
The color is pink beige 
It looks so shiny but it's not sticky at all 
and it's feel so moist on your lips 

Hardwired Eyeshadow 
I just used the matte shadow all over my eyes 
then the gold shimmer on my crease 
then the green for tightlining 

The blush and bronzing 
The bronzing really fit for my skin tone 
It come out really natural 


I really love this palette 
It's all in one 
really handy for traveling 
and for the love of natural make up 
this palette is so good 

Bought it at Nars Counter in Taipei 
(Mitsukoshi Mall A8 Xinyi district) 
for 2,450 NTD
(which I think it's a really great deal for all of the stuff)

and most of all the nicest service I got from the
beauty assistant. 

What do you think? 

Thank you for reading 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment