Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Deborah Lippmann Fake It Til You Make It Swatch

Hello Dazzlers, 
I LOVE NAIL POLISH and it's like addiction to me. It started when I was teenager, I hate my bare nails especially the smile line part so much. I would paint my nails on weekend or on holidays (at my time, we weren't allowed to paint our nails at school).  The addiction continue until NOW. I love to see the polish and nail art on my nails its brighten up my day. 


For this holiday season, I found this beautiful polish that would be perfect for this seasons <3

Deborah Lippmann 
Fake it Til You Make It 

It's beautiful gold glitter polish 

with red, green and silver micro glitter in it 
I feel like it's screaming out X'MAS on my nails <3 
It look a bit matte without top coat 
If you like it more glossy finish you can put top coat on it 

All of picture are 2 coats no top coat 


I got mine from Deborah Lippmann Taiwan 
You can check their website here

What do you think of this color?

Thank you for reading 
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment