Thursday, July 17, 2014

VDL Festival Nail Duo 03. Loubu Nude Swatch

I think I'm obsessed with cosmetics -pen look alike these days.... After Revlon Moon Candy nail polish, then Skinfood lip lacquer and nowwww......

VDL 
Festival Nail Duo 
03. Loubu Nude 

I'm not really familiar with this brand to be honest. 
All I know is that VDL is Korean cosmetics brand 
and I saw Pony use this brand for her video tutorial 
and when I browsing around I found shop who carry 
this brand nail polish for 199 NT (on sale price)


The Red one is Ruby Platform - is Red jelly based color with 
little red glitter in it 

The 2nd one is Nude Crink- is kind a holo gold polish with silver
shimmer, it's so pretty when it hit the sunlight 

OMG Nude Crinkkk so prettyyyy 


Almost the same with Revlon Moon Candy 
VDL is taller but only 4.9ml
while Revlon is 7.68 ml

I like both of them 
Unfortunately VDL might be harder to get 

Thank you for reading 
XOXO




3 comments:

  1. Amazing nails<3
    Thanks for checking out my blog, dear:)
    I am your follower on GFC(135)
    Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. waah aku baru liat nih ada nail polish kaya gini :o
    bagus warnanya ce, apalagi yang merah :D

    felihana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, iya bener bener handy kalau nail polish model gini <3
      Sering mampir blogku ya :D

      Delete