Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Skinfood My Short Cake Lip #OR01 Review

Finally.... my first post in February :P
Been so busy with Chinese new years holiday and stuff, so here I back with new review <3



Mine is OR01 and the bullet has My short cake and lace pattern crave on it. (Just the same pattern like outside the bullet) 

*This photo from Taiwan Skinfood Facebook
So basically this lip line concept, you can choose the casing of lipstick, that's why they also call it DIY lip, since you can change the casing. They have 5 choices of lip colors and 5 different lip casing.   They sell it separately.  


Swatch on my hand
Peachy coral color 


Swatch on my lips 
eekkk. This is so weird. The first time I used it, the formula just not right. It's so dry
as you can see, it chapped all over my lips 


This my second attempt, far better (but I applied lots of lip balm under)

I do love the color, unfortunately I hate the formula, it's not moist enough for me. 
The casing might look from the paper box, but it quite sturdy. Glad that they sell the casing and lipstick separately. 
Last, just like other skinfood Lip products, this one also has scent on it, kind a fruity scent, not too strong, but sure noticeable 


Have you tried this lipstick before? 
Would you interested with the changing lip casing idea? (kinda remind me of changing our phone's casing :p  ) 


Thank you for reading 
XOXO  








14 comments:

  1. OMG, I really love the packaging of the lipstick!
    They're really cute and adorable! I really wanna buy this lipstick just because they have a bunch of beautiful packaging.

    May I know how much is the price for this lipstick? :)

    Anw, ou have such a lovely blog. I've followed you.
    Mind to follow me back? ^^

    xx
    Debby
    AMOUR DE MA VIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the lipstick for 300 NT and the casing for 80 NT (but I got 20% b'day disc)

      Delete
  2. love the swatch on your arm..
    sad that the formula does not suit you :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the packaging looks so cute ><
    anw thanks for the review ^^

    iamfoodeater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute packaging and the color is pretty!

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute packaging! love the colors and how it looked on you. too bad it's drying..
    I love skinfood products but I thought the makeup line is not as good as their skincare line.. thanks for sharing :)
    Lova from clovers and carousel blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. ngeces kena kemasannya yang super cute~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Myeah, without lip balm underneath it really doesn't look good :-( Too bad, because I really like the color a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's such a cute packaging, but they sell them separately? kind of weird to have a lipstick without the case x_x
    thanks for reviewing!


    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes they sell the case separately, you can buy just the lipstick refill. I think the lipstick refill tube it's also cute and you can use it by its own, it's just a bit slimmer than the usual tube

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colors!)Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete