Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Etude House Play Nail #16 Swatch

This year Etude House really blow me away with their collection, and they have such a pretty and wide new range of nail collections. Recently they released Play nail collection with total of 130 colors of nail polishes. 100 colors of creme polish and 30 colors of shimmer and glitter polishes. For nail lovers like me… this collection is so huge and tempting. Check out the color list of polishes here.

Anyway, my sister bought #16 as her Korean gift to me;

one coat
So pigmented

two coats
The color is more intense (love 2 coats more, I think it just my habit)

The formula is perfect, not too runny or thick, dry fast. 
The price also very affordable. 
I really adore this kind of pink. It's NEON pink. 
I guess my sis really know me :p

I eyeing some of other colors, but I'll wait for more sale ^.^
Have you seen Etude House Play Nail Collection? 
What color do you want to buy?

Thank you for reading. 
C ya'll soon 
XOXO 

  

2 comments: