Monday, June 17, 2013

My Weekend Haul

Again.... another busy week for me, I'm exhausted. The weather getting hotter and hotter here. That's why I was planning to buy sunblock spray, I came to Watsons and here what I found
Well, besides sunblock these babies also came home with me hahahah. Sally Hansen on sale buy 1 get 1 for nail polish and 15% off for nail treatment, woot woot *dancing. I grab 4 colors of polish (Those were the colors left on the shelf so I grab it all). This is my first time bought Sally Hansen nail polish and I'm impress!!! The colors and the formula are so fine (plus I bought it on great deal buy 1 get 1 and I got free Sally Hansen Nail polish Remover) 

What I bought: (From left to right)
1. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener
2. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Celeb City #220
3. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Violet Voltage #445
4. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Disco Ball #180 
5. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Bubblegum Pink #470
6. Bourjois So Laque Glossy Amande defile #04 (this nail polish make me disappointed. The color is so pretty I love this color of green, but the formula is so hard to work with and streaky.)



Excitedly playing with the new colors ^.^



How was your weekend? 
Thanks for reading <3



No comments:

Post a Comment