Saturday, March 9, 2013

Easy Easter Nail Art

Easter is coming... prepare your pastel nail polishes! Yay!
I make a very simple and easy easter nail arts, all you need are pastel polishes, dotting tools, nail art pen or striper (if you don't have any you can use toothpick)



Nail polishes I use:
1. OPI Nail envy as base coat
2. OPI what's with cattitude for the thumb
3. OPI Fiercely Fiona for the index
4. OPI Steady as she roses for the middle finger
5. OPI Mermaid tears for ring finger
6. OPI Sparrow me the drama for pinky finger
7. For nail art pen I use Lovely me-ex (the face shop) in white, Konad nail art pen in Green and purple.
8. For top coat I use Etude House Matte top coat ^.^

What do you think? Hope you like it ^.^


1 comment:

  1. Aww so cute, pastels are my favorite at the moment! :))

    ReplyDelete